- A box with 4-6 items every 2 months that will help you Connect, Create, and Carry On your famila's traditions for just $24.99!
- Carefully planned out themes. (6 boxes a year)
- Spanish or Bilingual books, games, or toys for your lil one ages 3-6.
- Curated and specially created products for YOU that make you feel good and proud to be a Mamá.
- Family activities that help you create new memories and enhance your traditions.
- We are proud to support Latino small businesses and charities.
"I am so elated by the December box from @milegasi!! As soon as I opened it all my childhood Christmas memories flooded back.
"My goal as a mamá is to encourage my daughter to love and embrace her cultural heritage. When I heard about Mi LegaSi, I was amazed by the concept behind it. What a great concept for a product to help families preserve cultural traditions...and their family history"
"In love with Mi Legasi (Mi Familia) album. A beautiful album where I can add all my familia memories with pictures, recipes, etc, anything I want to remember."
Our Bestseller! For the sleep deprived Mama.
Every Mama on the go needs to fuel her day with Cafecito!
Growing up with a Latina mom means that you likely have a long list of sayings and things your mom used to say and do that maybe doesn't make sense unless you're Hispanic. Some of us experienced the infamous chancla (slipper), or the vaporú (Vapor Rub) cure all, and maybe your heart tingles when your hear Sana Sana Colita de Rana (Heal Heal Little Tail of the Frog), I told you it may not make sense!
So for Mother's Day I wanted to honor and pay an homage to our Latina moms by sharing stories from powerful Latinas that I admire. See what they have to say...
As many of you know (or now know), my husband is a musician. I’m a proud wife seeing my husband grace the stage with the likes of Lady Gaga or playing in front of hundreds sometimes thousands of people. Yes, it’s very cool, but what’s not so cool is trying to help my 3 year old cope when her daddy’s away for a few days or sometimes a few months on tour.
So what are some things you can do to help your child during short or long trips? This is what I’ve been implementing for the past 3 years.
Join the list and get Free Shipping! Plus join Victoria and I on our journey creating our legacy :)