In today’s Season finale of the Latina Mom Legacy podcast, I have the most listened to episodes of each of the last 4 seasons.
Join me as I go down memory lane and revisit Hispanic Heritage and what it means for kids, talking tech and toys with a Latina mom, my favorite money tips, and how you can be the best version of you for your baby. Yo, a Latina mom, bilingual parenting educator, and now author te invito as we take a closer look. Asi que no te lo pierdas!
What you’ll learn from this episode you will...
- Listen to highlights from the top episode of each of the last 4 seasons.
- Listen to my POV in what it means to be Hispanic to kids.
- Listen to the beginning of our annual holiday toy gift guide show with Monica Encarnación.
- Listen to my top money tip.
- Get a preview of how you can become a better you for your baby with Dr. Divina Lopez.
Janny: Janny on IG https://instagram.com/milegasi
The Latina Mom Legacy on IG https://instagram.com/thelatinamomlegacy
Listen, rate, and subscribe!