Would you like to enroll your child in a dual language or full language immersion preschool but don’t know what to look for or what to ask? In this episode, Latina mom of 2, founder and director of the full Spanish Immersion Preschool, The Language Grove in the San Fernando Valley California, Yessy Beltran, helps answer all your questions.
Join us as we empower you and give you a guide to bilingual, dual, and full immersion language preschools where she answers what to look for, the benefits of language preschools, challenges parents may face, and our message to Latino parents living in the US. Plus, don’t miss our free preschool immersion checklist printable download when looking for language preschools or dual immersion schools. Yo, a Latina mom, bilingual parenting educator, and now author, Janny Perez te invito as we take a closer look. ¡Así que no te lo pierdas!
About Yessy Beltrán
- Founder and director of The Language Grove Community Preschool in North Hills, California.
- Holds a BA in Psychology and a Master’s degree in Early Childhood Education with an emphasis in ages birth to 8 years old.
- Professor at Los Angeles Mission College, where she teaches Child Development classes to students interested in entering this field.
In this Episode You Will Learn
- The benefits of bilingualism and dual or full immersion schools.
- What questions to ask a dual immersion preschool.
- What to look for in the schools and its teachers.
- How you can support your child in a dual immersion school.
- Get a free Language Immersion Preschool Checklist Printable Download.
Janny: Janny on IG https://instagram.com/milegasi
The Latina Mom Legacy on IG https://instagram.com/thelatinamomlegacy